Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 2, 2016

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - I "heart" you

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is I "heart" you!  This is the perfect challenge for some Valentine's Day projects!  I created a fun card using the Cupid Monsters cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I also used a sentiment from the new Truly, Madly, Deeply stamp set.
The bouquet of balloons was accented with a small bow in Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.
Here's a closer look at the new released stamp set, available here:
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your  project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Heehee, this totally makes me smile!! That is the cutest little monster!! I love the bouquet of balloons he's holding!! So fun!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I am usually not into monsters, but this is the cutest one I have ever seen. Very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaw, this is so FUN! I love that face on your sweet monster! Absolutely adorable Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMHECK!!! Soooo DANG CUTE Sukie! LOVE your adorable card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just feel in love with this little guy!! lol
    Super DUPER cute! Does she need a home? lol
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie,
    Can't help but love your card. It's so darn cute.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete