Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 16, 2016

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Out of this World

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is Out of this World.  For my project, I created a single page layout using the Out of this World cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I totally adore the astronaut dog from this file.  The fun papers are from the DCWV The Doodling Stack.  I cut the title from the Life's a Party cartridge using my Cricut Explore.  The arrows were also cut using the Cricut Design Space subscription.
I did a lot of doodling on my layout using my white gel pen.  A journaling tag was tucked in and stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Designers Choice 2 stamp set.  The tag was accented with some Totally Lemon Trendy Twine, a Limesicle Hello Dottie Trendy Page Dot and a small heart.  A few pieces of washi tape and some bling were the finishing embellishments on my layout page.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Sukie,
    This layout is spectacular. Love that little astronaut doggie. Don't remember seeing this file by KBD. I'll need to check it out.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous Sukie! I love the awesome paper choice and fun title!! The doggy is ADORBS!!! Love this layout!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so COOL!! I love the super cute astromaunt doggy!! Fun file and cartridge!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! That astro-doggie is the cutest thing ever!! The papers are perfect!! I love, love this my friend!! Wow!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE your super COOL Out of this World Layout Page! The Papers are Perfect and I adore that doggie in the space suit! LOL Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is one adorable LO. So love the space dog. Awesome layout and papers.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Sukie, you have such a gift for layouts! (And paper crafting in general, for that matter!) Your use of this cut file is out-of-this-world amazing. The space pup is darling and I adore the sentiment! Your doodling accents are fabulous and your papers are just so perfect. Beautifully done as always, my dear friend. Have a lovely night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete