Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 15, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a single page layout to share featuring Krafty Red Trendy Twine and a Kraft Metal Rim Tag.  This color is such a gorgeous combination of kraft and red, it looks amazing!  I created my layout using the Gilded Paper Stack from DCWV.  I love the gold in this paper stack and have been hoarding it for quite some time.
The pretty doily in the background was cut from the Edge to Edge cartridge using my Cricut Explore.  I just love how intricate and pretty it is.  I added a Kraft Metal Rim Tag to the center of the layout and accented it with the twine.  The heart in the center of the tag was cut from my new Die Versions "Wee Petite Buttons" die.  More twine was used to accent my layout.  The finishing touch was a few sparkly hearts.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the crafty products used on my layout!  Have a fabulous day!

15 comments:

  1. This is such a GREAT LO Sukie!
    Awesome job as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO!! I love the tag and the pretty gold with the red and kraft! Awesome way to showcase that sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what a beautiful layout this is, Sukie!! I love the design!! The kraft and red look so beautiful together!! All of the details are perfect!! Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! You always, always make the most amazing layouts!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is simply BEAUTIFUL Sukie! LOVE the colors and the entire design - fab as always! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I absolutely love your beautiful layout!!
    Awesome job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is very classy and pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts and projects all together on your site! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll take a minute and stop by as well :) createmepink.blogspot.com. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning layout with the beautiful rich colors and fabulous details! Amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful LO. Love the doily and how the red pops with the kraft. Beautiful.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful layout Sukie! Fun colors, great papers and adorable design! Rocked this my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Sukie, this is exceptionally beautiful! Wow! My sentimental heart is fluttering with such joy at every sweet inch of your layout. The design is fantastic and I love the kraft/red combo! Every detail adds the perfect touch of sweetness.. not to mention elegance and whimsy. You are amazing, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty Sukie, the colors are just gorgeous and the design is fabulous!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning! I always love your layouts :)

    ReplyDelete