Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

February 8, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a Valentine's Day card to share featuring Krafty Red Trendy Twine, a Kraft Metal Rim Tag and a couple of other goodies from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I created my card by layering some solid and patterned card stock on top of a kraft card base.  Next I added a Kraft Tag which was trimmed to better fit my card.  I embellished my tag with a coordinating Cherry Latte Ziggy Trendy Page Dot, some washi tape from my stash and some flowers.  I used a die to cut out the hearts.  The smallest heart got a layering of Stickles for a bit of sparkle and shine.
Once my tag was embellished, I layered it with a gorgeous red doily, a burlap circle, a scalloped circle and then the Kraft Metal Rim Tag.  A red circle was cut to the size of the metal rim tag to give it a pop of color. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Love Notes stamp set.  A bit more twine was tied to the metal rim tag and another heart was used to embellish the tag.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the crafty products used on my layout!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

14 comments:

  1. AWESOME project Sukie!
    LOVE this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love that burlap and washi! Awesome job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love all of the different textures you have on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the layers and the design!! The texture you added with the burlap is a fabulous touch!! What a beautiful card this is my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo PRETTY! LOOOOVE your beautiful design Sukie! so many fabulous details on this one! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sukie! Fantastic papers and fun design! I love the burlap and fun metal tag! Super cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is breathtakingly beautiful, Sukie! Your design is gorgeous, filled with so many sweet elements and fabulous textures. The doily is exquisite and I adore the precious tag you made. Stunning work once again, my talented friend. Have a beautiful day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, this is a card after my own heart! Love all the texture and details! This is beautiful! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card! I just love all the great dimension and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! I just love all the great dimension and beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete