Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 24, 2016

Happy Birthday

I have a fun and festive birthday card to share today based on a sketch over at DCWV.  I found a couple of 6x12 DCWV stacks at Joanns and couldn't resist picking them up for cards.  Here is a picture of the one I used for my card, it's the brights printed stack.
I created my card with several of the patterned papers from this stack.  I used a corner rounder to cut the shape of my squares to match up with the sketch provided by DCWV.  A scalloped circle was adhered to each shape and then layered with a punched cupcake.  The cupcake was popped up on foam dots for added dimension.
The tag was also punched with the Fiskars Tag punch and stamped with the Scrappy Moms Hooray for Birthdays stamp set.  The tag was accented with a bow in Totally Sky Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Sukie!! I love the papers and colors!! It's so festive!! Perfect to celebrate a birthday!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet birthday card! Thank you for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card, Sukie! Great take on this month's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE & Cheery Birthday Card Sukie! Fun Card Design and as always great DCWV Paper!!!! Have a wonderful Easter Weekend!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card and I love the papers!!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete