Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 27, 2016

Happy Easter

The Trendy Twine Design Team has a special post to share today to wish our fans a Happy Easter.  For my project, I created a fun card using the Bunny Babies cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The bunny face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Animal Faces stamp set.  I used a couple of different colors of Stickles on the Easter egg to give it some sparkle and shine.  A paper flower was added to the second Easter egg as an accent.
I used some Sky Trendy Twine to create a frame around the bunny with some buttons in each of the corners.  I stamped a sentiment from Scrappy Moms For Peeps Sake stamp set with a bit more twine as an accent.
Don't forget to head over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the awesome projects from the design team.  Also, stop by the store to check out all of the crafty goodies that are available.  Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable card!! I love it!! Happy Easter, Friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this makes me smile, Sukie!! That little bunny is precious!! I love the face!! What a perfect Easter card this is!! Love it my friend!! I hope you have a safe, happy, Blessed Easter!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the CUTEST bunny EVER!! The PK stamp is super cute!!
    Have a Happy Easter,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love how you framed it with buttons and twine.

    Thanks for taking the time for this special extra post.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so super sweet! I love the frame of TT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is precious! I love it! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH! That FACE! Sooooo CUUTE! Adorable Easter card!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, as CUTE as can be!
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete