Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 30, 2016

Just 4 You!

I have a sweet card to share which I created for my niece who is turning 4 on Saturday.  She loves to come over and scrapbook with me asking me to cut out animals for her on my Explore.  I created a farm animal card for her using the Noah's ABC Animals cartridge for the cow, the Country Life cartridge for the pig and chicken and Create a Critter for the sentiment.  The grass was punched from the Fiskars Grass punch.
I kept my card fairly simple without any embellishments for safety reasons.  I also tried to use as much pink as possible since my niece tells me it's her favorite color.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!
Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute, Sukie!! It totally makes me smile!! I love those animals and the colors!! Your niece will adore it!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cow is so so cute and love the whole things together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Lady! I hope you're having a fabulous day! Your niece's card is so cute with all those adorable animals! She'll love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

    Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This is such a cute card! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet she loved this card! So cute :) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete