Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 25, 2016

KaDoodle Bug Designs Challenge

Happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a double page layout over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I am hosting the current challenge in the KBD Challenges Facebook group.  The theme for the challenge is Happy Birthday.  March kicks off a series of birthdays for my family so I thought the birthday theme was perfect for this challenge.
My layout page started with the fun and festive DCWV Celebration Paper stack.  I cut the monsters from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Party Monsters cutting file.  A banner from the same file was adhered along the top of the page.  The banner was accented with some patterned paper from the same stack and also with a few stars.
I enlarged the top of the birthday present box from the cutting file and added it to the top of my photo mats to create the appearance of a large present.  The party hats were embossed with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls embossing folder.  Some Stickles were used to accent the paper piecings for a festive touch.  Finishing off my layout was some Lemon Tart Trendy Twine.
Head on over to Facebook to share your birthday themed project for a chance to win a file of your choice.  Just remember to use a file from KaDoodle Bug Designs and share your project by April 7th. Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Your birthday layout is way TOO cute!I love the monsters and the super fun dp.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, Sukie!! I love those adorable monsters!! They totally make me smile!! The papers are fabulous!! All of the details are perfect as always!! Love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOVE this super FUN Layout! Adorable Monsters aplenty and cute design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete