Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 11, 2016

KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Hop

Happy Friday!  I am part of the KaDoodle Bug Designs Facebook Hop today!  There are lots of inspiring projects from the very talented Design Team.  Of course there are some awesome prizes to be won too!  My hop project is this double page layout created with the KaDoodle Bug Designs Little Birthday Princess file.   The girl's faces were stamped with the Peachy Keen In the Garden face stamps. The inspiration for my layout came from this gorgeous kraft and pink paper which is from the DCWV Playtime Stack.  I love the sparkle and shine it has.
I found some coordinating papers for the girl's dresses.  I added lots of fun embellishments from my stash including punched flowers with bling, a couple of doilies and some Posy Trendy Twine.
A hand cut banner was added to my layout page for a fun and festive look.  The cupcakes were embossed with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls and Candy Stripes embossing folders.  All of the sentiments are from the Scrappy Moms Hooray for Birthdays stamp set.  I left most of the tag blank to add a note.
Head on over to Facebook to join our hop!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing layout, Sukie!! The details are spectacular!! I love the sweet little girls!! The texture and embellies you added are just perfect!! I love, love this my friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable LO Sukie!!!
    LOVE it!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is so stinken cute Sukie! The papers are so pretty and look at those darling girls! So sweet~your details are fantastic! I LOVE the yummy embossing on the cupcakes~great texture! Seriously, you rocked this!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just PRECIOUS!! Super a fun LO!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! That is almost always my initial reaction when I come to your sweet page, Sukie... no words at first, just pure happiness! :o) Your layout is gorgeous! I love the princess cut file and you have showcased it to sweet perfection. The colors are stunning and that is the most adorable princess. I love the cupcakes, which you've made so elegant with their fancy embossed frosting and floral accents. All of the little tidbits throughout are just so pretty, including the darling banner. **dreamy sigh** I love this to sparkly bits, Sukie! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete