Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 21, 2016

Love You Forever Layout

Today I am playing along with the March Stack-a-holic Challenge over at DCWV.  I've been a huge fan of DCWV for a long time and try to play along with their challenges every month.  I have some fun new stacks from DCWV and was very eager to create something.  My layout page is created with the new Watercolor stack, I am obsessed with the gorgeous color combinations, the watercolor theme and the gold foiling in this stack.  I took pictures of my layout at an angle to show the gold foiling.
The page of word sentiments made this layout page super easy to put together.  I cut each sentiment out with my paper cutter and adhered them with my ATG.  I love each of the sayings and have a perfect picture for this page which still needs to be printed.  I tucked in a gold doily from my stash and layered it with a heart which was covered in some gold Stickles.  The tag is also from the same stack, I embellished it with a couple of gold hearts, a hand cut flag and another word sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is stunning, Sukie!! The papers are gorgeous!! You showcased them perfectly!! I love the gold!! The way you've stacked the sentiments is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! Elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo PRETTY Sukie! LOVE the watercolor papers DCWV have - lovely!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is gorgeous! I think that pink and gold are my favorite color combo right now!

    ReplyDelete