Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 3, 2016

Memories Layout

Today I am sharing a single page layout over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog which I created for a picture from a recent trip.  The Kokeshi and Things cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs was perfect to capture the background of the pictures.  I found some fun papers in my stash and added some coordinating flowers as embellishments.
The title of the page was cut from the Home Decor cartridge using my Cricut Explore.  I found the perfect sentiment for my layout on the Scrappy Moms Ticket to Adventure stamp set.  A small bow in Totally Kraft Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is serioulsy so BEAUTIFUL!!!
    You did an AMAZING as alwasy my friend!! You ROCK!
    I would love for you to link your project over at Crafting By Designs
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Sukie, this is amazing!! I love the beautiful papers you used and the embellishments!! It's so gorgeous!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is SO beautiful! What a lovely way to preserve a fun vacation memory. The cuts are spectacular and the paper is so pretty. I love the flowers... they look like they're dancing! :o) Gorgeous work as always, my kind and talented friend! I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! What a wonderful way to treasure memories of your trip!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Og my gosh, this is adorable!!! The papers and all the elements match perfectly~love the papers! Super cute and as always, such great work!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH - this is simply FABULOUS Sukie! What a Beautiful Layout!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete