Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 28, 2016

Party Gift Bags

Hello, I have a fun and festive birthday post to share using some products from Oriental Trading.  I love all of the products they have for scrapbooking and paper crafts, especially for celebrations. Today I am sharing some fun projects I created with these products.  All of the patterned papers I used are from the Neon Paper Pack, they are so bright and cheery.  The solid card stock is from the Full Color Spectrum Paper Pack, it coordinated perfectly with the patterned papers.
To create my party gift bags, I started with the Small Neon Gift Bags and layered them with some solid and patterned card stock.  I adhered a scalloped oval on top and cut out some cupcakes with my Cricut Explore.  Each cupcake was embellished with a strip of Neon Washi tape, a strip of patterned paper and a row of Opaque Adhesive Dots.  I also added a few of the dots to the top of each cupcakes as an embellishment.
A coordinating tag was tied to each gift bag with some Neon Ribbon.  The same ribbon was used to create the banner.  I adhered the ribbon with some Stick-Em Adhesive Dots.  These adhesive dots are one of the best I have ever used.  Although it is hard to see, I finished off my gift bags with a bit of Stickles for the cherries on the cupcakes.
I hoped you enjoyed checking out my projects using my new goodies from Oriental Trading. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

This review is based strictly on my opinion.  I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading to provide my honest review.  No other type of compensation was received.  All ideas and opinions are my own.  

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, Sukie!! I hope you like OT's products as much as I do. How is it that I have never seen that neon paper before. I must be losing my mind...or my eyesight LOL! I love the bright colors you used on your whole project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are so awesome!! The colors are fabulous - perfect for a party!! The banner is adorable!! Love these, Sukie!! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? WOW!!! Everything looks amazing Sukie! You have been a busy bee! LOVE the banner too, so cute!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete