Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 31, 2016

Sweet Layout

Today I have a spring themed layout to share created with the DCWV Garden Charm Stack.  The papers in this stack are perfect for those Spring themed projects.  The title for my layout was cut from the Kate's ABC's cartridge, the scalloped circle from the Art Philosophy cartridge and the butterflies from the Home for the Holidays - Spring & Summer cartridge.  The title was popped up on foam dots for added dimension
The circle was embellished with a few paper flowers from my stash.  Another flower was adhered to the flag above the title.  I blinged out the butterflies and flowers for some sparkle and shine.  The finishing touch on my layout was some Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the papers!! You showcased them perfectly!! The design and the butterflies are fabulous!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout...simply gorgeous! I love every single thing about it. Have a fantastic day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this LO! The Garden Charm stack was a great choice!

    Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous Layout Sukie! I LOVE the design and beautiful colors/paper - always so pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fantastic layout!! The colors are so pretty and I love the pretty pattern paper! Your coordinate everything so well~great design my friend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. My inspiring friend, your beautiful layout just lit up the night! :o) This is amazingly gorgeous in color and design. The papers are gorgeous and I love your layering! The circle element is one of my favorite parts.. the sparkly blossoms and butterflies create the sweetest little garden to showcase a treasured photo. Lovely as ever, Sukie!

    I am thankful to be visiting you (and crafting again), Sukie! I once again had to step away from crafting and commenting to care for some health and family situations. I dislike being behind like this and will be playing more catch up throughout the weekend. Thank you for your patient love during this tough year.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete