Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 1, 2016

Terrific Tuesday Challenge - Cute as a Bug

Welcome to another Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps.  The theme for this challenge is Cute as a Bug.  This challenge reminds me of Spring so I went to my stash of Doodlebug goodies to create my card.  The patterns and colors from the Doodlebug Springtime collection were perfect for my card.  The three window scalloped edge center was created with my Cricut Explore. The windows were sliced out and layered with a scalloped circle which was cut from the Stamping cartridge.  The scalloped border was cut from the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge.
I used some cute stickers from the same collection and placed them inside the circles.  In the center circle I stamped a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circles stamp set.  A few flowers with enamel dot centers were the finishing touch on my card.
Please stop by Scrappy Moms Stamps to check out all of the design team projects and to link up your project to win a stamp set of your choice.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Sukie,
    This is a beautiful card. I love the spring colors and of course your design is awesome.
    Have a beautiful crafty day!
    Hugs
    TTFN
    pannelldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest card, Sukie!! The images are so adorable!! I love the colors and the papers you used!! It's so spring-y and beautiful my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sukie, Love the great colors!

    Have a super day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is a burst of springy sweetness amidst this current winter storm outside my window! :o) Doodlebug is one of my favorite lines and I love the elements you chose for this card. The little critters are darling and the enamel-dot centered flowers are a whimsical delight. Everything you create makes me happy. :o) Lovely work, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and fun! I love the bright spring papers you used. Thanks for inspiring and have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this Happy Spring Card! Simply Fabulous with those awesome papers Sukie!! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the prety spring colors! Sucha darling card.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and fun spring like colors! Makes me smile!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete