Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

March 7, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a project to share featuring Bumblebee Trendy Twine.  The design team was challenged to create a project with the "bees are buzzing" theme. I created this simple chap stick holder which contains a tube of Burt's Bees Lip Balm.  The pretty patterned paper is from the DCWV Lemon Flower stack.  The sweet bee was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Little Buggies file.  The face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Happy Lashes Face Assortment stamps.
I used the twine to accent the bee and also created a little trail with the twine.  The sentiment tag was also tied with the twine.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Gone Buggy stamp set.  The final accent was a few scattered enamel dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

  1. Sukie, I LOVE this! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute way to give a tube of that lip balm! I love how you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love that bee and the cute chapstick idea. The accents are perfect and the sentiment is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so ADORABLE!!!
    What a GREAT project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, so adorable, Sukie!! I love the sweet bee!! The twine trail is fabulous!! Love this my friend!! The sentiment is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is bee-utiful! I love your take on the DT theme! There's not a sweeter way to receive some Burts Bees lip balm. :o) Of course I adore the fact that this is punny but my favorite part is probably the twine work! You are a such a magician with twine. I love his buzzing trail of twine and how you used it for his stripes, too! I love this so much, my friend! Thank you for always making me smile. :o) Have a bee-utiful day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chap stick holder is the cutest ever! I love the sweet bumble bee and the sentiment is perfect!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute & fun my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a BEE-utiful idea! LOL It really is super CUTE Sukie!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sukie, what a perfect little bee treat! Such a fun way to give a little gift :)

    ReplyDelete