Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 27, 2016

Celebrate Layout

Today I am playing along with the DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge using the layout sketch.  I used some fun and festive papers from the new Confetti Stack.  This stack has so many amazing patterns and colors and it also includes an entire page of confetti pockets.  For my layout, I cut up a page of cupcake squares and fussy cut several of the little cupcakes.  The cupcakes were adhered to the punched scallop circles.  I used my white gel pen for a bit of doodling on the scalloped circles.  A few enamel dots were scattered amongst the cupcakes as an embellishment.
Next to the photo mat, I added a shaker element to my layout.  I adhered 4 of the cupcake squares to the striped paper and sprinkled in some confetti from the same stack.  Originally I attempted to use one of the confetti pockets from the stack, however, the sizing seemed to be off for my layout.  I created my own shaker feature which was sealed with my Fuse tool.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so festive and fabulous, Sukie!! I love the papers!! The fussy-cut cupcakes are awesome!! Love the colors and as always, your design is gorgeous!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Wonderful Layout Sukie! LOVE all those cupcakes... makes me want CAKE! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and cute Love the papers and sure made me crave a cupcake. Well done my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is amazing! You work with DCWV papers better than anyone I've ever known... you bring the absolute best out of them, leaving me so inspired with each project. :o) This layout is so bright, happy, and perfectly celebratory. :o) The cupcakes are gorgeous and your design is beautiful. Oh how happy you make me, my dear friend. The joy in your creation is infectious. :o) Have a sparkly night, sweet Sukie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete