Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 20, 2016

Hello Love Layout

Today I have a layout page to share created with the new DCWV Classy Copper Stack.   The papers in this stack are so elegant and beautiful.  I especially love the metallic copper treatments in this stack. The embossed copper pages are just as amazing.  I used a small strip of the embossed paper and punched it with the Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment punch.
All of the elements on my page are from the same stack, I fussy cut the flowers on the corner of the photo mat and punched out the scattered hearts.  The sweet sentiments were the perfect finishing touch on my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Sukie!!!!!
    Love the designer paper you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful, Sukie!! I love the papers you used!! The design is gorgeous!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Layout is soooo sooo Pretty Sukie! I Just love those Papers.... Such Elegance!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is gorgeous! Your new papers are incredibly beautiful. The metallic accents are stunning and I love all of your fussy-cut elements. :o) Your design is so beautiful. I hope you realize how much of an inspiration you are, my sweet friend. I hope to tackle a layout in the next week or two, so I'm a wee bit petrified. But your beautiful creations push me to develop the knack for it. Thank you for that! Have a sparkly twinkly night, Sukie. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete