Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 18, 2016

Hooray It's Your Birthday

Today I have a fun birthday card to share created with the Shoptastic Cuties - Birthday Cupcake Cutie file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The new Shoptastic Cuties are so fun and cutesy.
I added different colored Stickles to the party hat and sprinkles for some sparkle.  The star and confetti were left over from another project so I added them to my card for a fun and festive appearance.  A few enamel dots were also added.  My card was finished off with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Hooray for Birthdays stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how adorable is this!! That sweet face totally makes me smile!! What a fun card, Sukie!! I love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. **dreamy sigh** Oh Sukie, you have such a gift for sweetness! This sparkly cupcake cutie is filled with personality and I love the celebratory accents around it. The papers are so pretty and I love how even the sentiment is jolly. :o) Delightful work, my sweet friend! Have a twinkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is just adorable Sukie! The colors are perfect and the design is fabulous!
    Happy Monday my sweet friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, look at this adorable card! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the CUTEST cupcake ever! Simply adorable!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete