Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 7, 2016

Perfect Pair Layout

Today I am sharing a single page layout over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  My layout was created with the Shoptastic Cuties - Perfect Pear Cuties from KaDoodle Bug Designs.   The little pear couple is so adorable they were perfect for a layout page using some coordinating papers from my stash.
I dressed up the girl pear with a bit of Stickles and a bow in Watermelon Taffy Trendy Twine.  The twine was also used to accent the journaling tag, the banner and tiny buttons.  A few additional embellishments of flowers, washi tape and some punched buttons finished off my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

7 comments:

  1. I love the bright and cheery colors you used in this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Sukie!! Those little pears are too cute!! I love the colors and all of the amazing details you added...the banner, the flowers, the tag!! It's absolutely gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sooo CUTE Sukie! LOVE those sweet pears... Your Layout is so fun and has a great design! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is the brightest and sprightliest layout! The pears are adorable! I've never seen such an amazing fruity cut file. Your papers are gorgeous and so perfect for the love bugs! The Watermelon Taffy twine is so pretty... I say that every time you use it. Thank you for filling my heart with sweetness, my dear friend! You have such a gift. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, your pear couple is ADORBS!!!! I love the cute little faces and fun papers for your layout!! The pull out tag is such a great idea to! Love it!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, this has got to be the CUTEST layout that I have ever seen!!
    Super Duper cute!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete