Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 21, 2016

Scatter Kindness Card

Today I have a sweet card to share with the new Peachy Keen Fashionista Face Assortment Stamps. I am certainly enjoying the Spring time weather we are having so I created a Spring themed card. The new face stamps were perfect for this adorable girl who was cut from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Lady Bug Girls cutting file.
The lady bug is also from the same file, I simply added it to a punched circle base.  You may be seeing a layout created with this file in the near future, I just loved the girls and lady bugs in this cutting file so I don't think I'm finished with it just yet. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Flower Power stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous!! She's gorgeous!! I love her face!! The ladybug is such a perfect touch!! What a beautiful card this is my friend!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is soo soooo SWEET! <3 that face! PRETTY!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is sweet and stunning! Lady bug girl looks amazing with that PK face... she is positively striking. (And her blush is perfect!) The polka dot background is beyond perfect with the theme and heartwarming sentiment. The lady bug corner detailing is delightful. Oh the joy you bring me, my dear friend. I hope your weekend is filled with endless happiness. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete