Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 13, 2016

So Stinkin' Cute Layout

Hello!  When I saw this adorable Flower Skunk from KaDoodle Bug Designs I knew I had to create a layout page.  The fun coordinating papers are from the Charming Charlotte Craft Smith paper pad, the tag is also from the same paper pad.
I had some daisies left over from another project and they coordinated perfectly with my page.  The title was cut from the Cricut Font and Basic Shapes cartridge and was welded together using my Explore.  I used my white gel pen to do a lot of doodling on my layout.  A bit of coordinating ribbon was used on the photo mat and tag.  A couple of touches of Pinkberry Sorbet Trendy Twine were the finishing touch on my layout.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so stinking adorable Sukie!!!!
    Another FABULOUS LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you titled this perfectly because it is so stinkin' cute!! I just love that adorable blue-eyed little guy!! The papers and layers are fabulous!! You make the best layouts my friend!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is gorgeous! I love that beautiful paper and it is just perfect for this darling design! The skunk is adorable and the flowers look amazing. I love your doodling and the sweet touches of pink shading throughout. This simply makes my heart so sparkly happy, my sweet friend. :o) Beautifully done! Have a twinkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Title of your Page says it ALL!! SOOOO Stinkin' CUTE! LOOVE your sweet layout, with those flowers and of course that fun skunk! Just so CUTE!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete