Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 28, 2016

Sprinkled with Love Card

Today I am playing along with the DCWV Stack-a-holic Challenge using the card sketch.  Again, I used papers from the new Confetti Stack.  I am totally loving the bright and cheery patterns in this stack.  I used some of the left over papers from my layout that was created with the same papers.
Since my card was a CAS style, I thought I would add a fun shaker square.  The shaker was created with some confetti from the same stack and sealed in a pocket using the Fuse tool.  The finishing touch was a fun sentiment from the same stack and a few enamel dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love the colors and the yummy cupcake!! What a festive and fabulous card this is my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sukie, I am so sorry for being behind with all of my crafty friends! I've not been well but am beginning a lengthy catch-up that will take a couple of days, I imagine. Thank you for bearing with me! Now, for your amazing card... it is burst with everything happy! Sprinkled with Love is one of my favorite phrases ever and you couldn't have embraced the theme more beautifully. The bright colors are gorgeous and the cupcake is darling! Your work always makes my heart happy. Thank you for the gift of YOU, my dear friend. I'll be back asap to leave more bloggie love. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great use of that Confetti stack! I love the little shaker you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great use of that Confetti stack! I love the little shaker you added to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a Happy Card! LOVE the adorable little shaker you created! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete