Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 4, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello everyone!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a sweet card to share featuring
Grape Fizz Trendy Twine.  The papers for my card are from the new DCWV Garden Charm Stack which is perfect for Spring projects.  I especially love the lavender and purple colors.  The sentiment tag is also from the same stack.  I added a scalloped edge to the tag which was punched from the Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment punch and framed with some Grape Fizz twine.
The double butterflies were cut from the Cupcake Wrappers cartridge and the single butterfly was cut from the Home for the Holidays - Spring & Summer cartridge.  I embellished the butterflies with some coordinating pearls from my stash.  I fussy cut some leaves from the same paper stack and tucked them in behind the butterflies.  The leaves were layered with some paper flowers.  I created a twine trail behind one of the butterflies and added twine antennae on the other butterfly.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the beautiful twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a great day!
Challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! Love all those purples and twine accents. Awesome job, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and beautiful, Sukie!! I love the pretty papers and the butterflies!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just so very beautiful! I love all your details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is so pretty! The papers are so soft~I love the purples! Beautiful design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is simply BEAUTIFUL Sukie! I just love the lavender color and such pretty butterflies... really elegant! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie, this is absolutely gorgeous! The elegance melts my heart, as do those whimsical butterflies... aren't they lovely! The purple is so beautiful and you are always such a master with twine. I love the twine antennae so much! Wonderfully done, my sweet friend. Have a sparkly evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Sukie. Love the colors, flowers and they way you used the twine.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pretty spring colors and all the butterflies are so fabulous! I love the twine trailing behind the butterfly. Great idea and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty card! I love all the purple and the butterflies are wonderful. I love how many things we have available on our Cricut cartridges - I have never seen those bottom butterflies before! The twine looks fabulous with that little scalloped border. Thanks for joining our challenge at Bitten By the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card really puts me in the spring spirit! Beautiful papers, great design and I love your creative use of the twine! Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2!

    Laurie from www.craftysisterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fresh and pretty! Love the soft purples for the color scheme and the way you incorporated the twine! And I've never seen those bottom butterflies before-cricut hidden treasures! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty is this card? and done in my favorite colors. I am really impressed with the beauty of this card. thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week.
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful, lovely colors! Thank you for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Sukie, this is so pretty, Love the gorgeous twine and butterflies!
    Have a great day
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete