Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

April 6, 2016

Wild About You Layout

Today I have a fun layout page to share which was created using several different cartridges in Design Space.  The lamb on the second page was cut from the Easter Seasonal cartridge and the chicken from the Country life cartridge.  The other animals were cut from the Cute Farm Animals cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  Their faces were stamped with the Peachy Keen Black Eyed Critters Face Assortment Stamps.
My layout page started as a simple one page layout and kept evolving as I continued to add die cuts.  I love all of the details on each of the pages.  I kept my embellishments to a minimum by only adding a few touches of Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine to the tags and the lamb.  I also added some bling stickers to the fence posts.
All of the die cuts were inked on the edges for a bit more dimension.  The finishing touch was a couple of sentiments from the Scrappy Moms Party Animals stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenges:

10 comments:

  1. This is the cutest layout, Sukie!! All of those critters are so sweet!! I love the adorable faces!! As always, the details you add are perfect!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super adorable Sukie!!! Awesome LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Layout is so Wildly CUTE Sukie! I love all the cute Farm animals & all their sweet Peachy Keen Faces!!! ADORABLE!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo cute!! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukie, you are completely magical! :o) This layout is amazing... and I love how it evolved into a double page LO. I can envision your lovely heart getting so wrapped up in all of the darling options! The animals are amazing with their PK faces and you gave them such a loving farm. The entire scene is flawless in design and paper choice.. AND you made it punny multiple times. You are incredible. :o) Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sukie,k this is just adorable! I am wild about all the darling farm animal and the adorable little faces!
    Thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky party challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Love all your elements. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Sukie you are the master of LO. This is absolutely perfect. Perfect scene and all the animals are too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this amazing layout and all the cute diecuts you used!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete