Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 26, 2016

Celebrate Card

Today I have an inspiration project to share for this month's DCWV Stack-a-holic challenge.  I don't know how many of my crafty friends have played along but I would strongly urge you to head over and check out the challenge, you could win a DCWV stack.  You still have a few days to submit a project for either one of the sketches.  For my project I used the Classy Copper Stack.  The copper is so sparkly and shiny, however a bit hard to photograph.
All of the elements on my card are from the same stack except for the 3 sequins which came from my stash.  I fussy cut around the flower and layered it on top of a sentiment flag.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!
Challenge:

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning, Sukie!! I love the design!! The copper is so elegant and beautiful!! You really showcase the DCWV papers perfectly!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I sure do like the copper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love all the copper accents and your design for the challenge is just beautiful! I love the sequins too!! ;o) Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMWORD Sukie - this is GORGEOUS! LOVE the copper paper - it's simply stunning- You ROCK these DCWV Stacks! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW!! This is beautiful Sukie! I love the copper paper... so pretty! The flower is gorgeous my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, I am finally back after another blog-land disappearance! This has been a trying year, but I'm grateful to be back. Your card is stunning! The copper is so beautiful and I love your fussy-cutting, which is well-worth the effort. All of the papers are so pretty and the sprinkling of sequins adds an extra touch of happiness. Gorgeous work, my dear friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. One stunning card. I love how the rose, frame and sentiment shine. Great design my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete