Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 19, 2016

Congrats Grad Tag

Today I have a fun tag to share which I created to add to a gift for one of my coworkers.  She is actually the division secretary who has been working 2 jobs and is finishing up her Bachelor's degree. I am so amazed how she was able to juggle school and work so I wanted to give her something to celebrate her accomplishment.
The oversized tag was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge and layered with the Lucky Scallop Whispers Doily from Die Versions.  I trimmed off part of the doily for a better fit on my tag.  The graduate was cut form the Paper Dolls Teen Scene cartridge and her face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Fashionista Face Assortment Stamps.  I created a small clipboard for the sentiment which was stamped with the Scrappy Moms Fun Celebrations (retired) stamp set.  My tag was finished off with some Black Licorice Trendy Twine.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous & fun grad tag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag this is, Sukie!! I love the grad and especially love her red shoes!! Your coworker will adore this!! It's so beautiful and thoughtful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, you are such a blessing! She will appreciate this gesture, especially after all of the hard work she committed to for so long. This oversized tag is gorgeous. I love the elegance with the colors and doily. The grad is so beautifully stylish with her dolled up face and fabulous shoes! Amazing work, my sweet friend. You spread sunshine everywhere you go. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a GREAT tag! I love your grad student..so cute~I am sure your coworker will love this!
    Have a great weekend Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete