Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 4, 2016

Cutie Pie Layout

Today I have a simple layout page to share.  I started my single page layout with some cherry and kraft paper from my stash and added the Shoptastic Cutie  Cherry Pie Cutie and Cherry Cuties from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The Cherry Cuties were layered on top of a scalloped circle.  I adhered a bit of Peppermint Stick Trendy Twine as an accent to the bottom of the scalloped circle.
The title was cut from the Hello Kitty Font Cricut cartridge and inked on the edges for some dimension.  A single photo mat with some accent papers finished off my layout page.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! Those little cherries and the pie make me smile!! How adorable!! The layout, colors and design are fabulous as always!! I know I say this all the time, but you make the most amazing layouts!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sukie, this is darling! I am SO in love with that pie! It's gorgeous and cute, just like your layout. :o) The papers are stunning and I love the sweet whimsy of the corner cherries. It looks like they're dancing. :o) Thank you for bringing joy into my days, my sweet friend. I love this to sparkly bits! Have a beautiful day, Sukie. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness..this is just ADORABLE!!The cherries are so cute!Super fun DP!
    Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet layout! I LOVE the cherry pie and cherries... they make me smile -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super sweet!!!
    LOVE your LO Sukie!

    ReplyDelete