Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 30, 2016

Graduation Day Layout

Today I have a double page layout to share created with the Graduation Day Bookworms from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I found some ombre paper in my stash and cut out each of the bookworms so they are shaded from dark to light.  Their faces were stamped with the Peachy Keen Erkle and Merkle stamp set.
Some stars were cut from one of my Momenta dies and scattered on the title and layout page as an embellishment.  I also adhered some chevron washi tape and a few enamel dots as accents.
A large tag was tucked in behind the photo mat for some journaling.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Everyday Greetings (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have an awesome day!
Challenge:

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous graduation layout. I would love to see your scrapbooks with all these wonderful layout you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Sukie!! I love the ombre bookworms!! So cute!! As always, the design and details are just perfect!! That little apple is so sweet, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sukie (I cannot help calling you that!), this makes my heart dance! This is darling, filled with more sweetness than I can even take. :o) The bookworms are spectacular... making them ombre is brilliant! Not to mention they have the most darling faces ever. The LO design is just so sweet and I love your paper choices. Beautifully done, my friend! Have a happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH - those worms are adorable! Who would say that about a worm? Not me - But these are to CUTE! Your Layout is fabulous Sukie - love the pattern paper too -

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! Just loving those sweet faces and adorable glasses! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete