Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 12, 2016

Happy Birthday Card

Today I have a simple birthday card to share created with the KaDoodle Bug Designs Shoptastic Cuties - Pizza Cutie file.  My son is a huge fan of pizza to the point where he has to have it at least a couple of times a week so I thought this was the perfect card for his birthday.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Make a Wish stamp set which was the last stamp set they created for the design team prior to closing their business last month.  I love the bubble style sentiment.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!
Challenges:

12 comments:

  1. This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love pizza!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, this is so adorable!! That is the cutest piece of pepperoni pizza I've ever seen!! And now I'm craving some ;) Love this my friend!! It totally makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sooo CUTE! My son LOVES Pizza too - I think they would eat it everyday if we let them! LOL

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw, this is so FUN Sukie! I love your smiling pizza piece! Yummy!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh and also, thanks so much for joining us in the PDE Linky party challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so FUN! My son would love this too!
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious, Sukie! I never knew pizza could be so adorable. :o) What a darling cut file and I love that your son's card is so perfectly tailored to him! He will get such a kick out of it every time he sees it. :o) The background papers are so pretty and the sentiment is so festive! Wonderfully done, my sweet friend. Have a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable Sukie .
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete