Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 9, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Happy Monday!  I'm over on the Trendy Twine blog today with a CAS card to share featuring some gorgeous Midnight Trendy Twine.  It was the perfect masculine color for a graduation card for my son who is graduating from high school.  I participated in a Cricut Cards file sharing event and this was one of the files shared in the group. I love the simple design of the cap and gown which were cut with the different shapes in Cricut Design Space.  The row of buttons were cut from the Paisley cartridge, the tassel from Wild Card and the 2016 from the Cricut Alphabet cartridge.
The tassel was outlined with some Midnight Trendy Twine and layered with a twine tassel.  A small brad was adhered to the center of the cap.  The twine also accented the diploma in the center of the sentiment circle. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Dancing in Circles (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a fabulous day!

11 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Sukie!! I love the design!! It's so creative and beautiful!! Awesome my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Love the shirt design and how you used the twine as the tassel. Perfect graduation card my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute & fun! Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so COOL Sukie! Great Grad card and Congratulations to your son! How exciting for him! He'll love it! :) Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! So classy and I love how you did the year and the tassel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun job with this card! The tassel looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun job with this card! The tassel looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sukie, you are rocking the Midnight Twine... as you do with every product you showcase. :o) I love the tassel and the beautiful bow atop the diploma. The buttons are fabulous and look so real! The CAS design work so well for this and I love the beautiful background shade. Wonderfully done as always, my sweet friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the design Sukie, I think it's fabulous! The twine looks so pretty and the colors are so nice!
    Hope you have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete