Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

May 16, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Happy Monday!  I have a single page layout to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring some gorgeous Midnight Trendy Twine.  I found the perfect paper in the DCWV High School Stack which I used for all of the different elements on my page.  The frame for the graduation tag and the silver flag and star came from my stash.
I added a couple of twine tassels to my layout and I love the dimension they add.  Both the photo mat and tiny notebook papers were accented with a bit more twine.  I punched the edges of the tiny notebook papers with the Fiskars Notebook Punch.  A few sprinkled enamel dots were used as an embellishment.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Critter Crazy (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. What a great LO Sukie. I love the little details that you always include! Perfect for any graduate.


    Hugs Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO! I love that everything is monochromatic. Perfect use of all that twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect layout!! I love the twine and those sentiment!! Great papers too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect graduation layout this is, Sukie!! I love how you've used the twine!! The torn paper edges are such a fabulous touch!! Beautiful as always my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! Your Graduation Layout is FABULOUS Sukie! So Sleek & Cool - It's perfect for your son's Grad Pictures! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet Sukie, there truly is nothing you cannot do beautifully! :o) This graduation layout is gorgeous. I love the stylish monochromatic palette and all of the sweet accents throughout. The notebook edges, the fabulous sentiments, the textural twine tassels... **dreamy sigh** You are a superstar, my sweet friend! Have a happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such an AWESOME LO!!!!!
    You always do wonders with your pages!!!!
    LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sukie, another fabulous layout!! So pretty, love this gorgeous twine and all the great cuts!

    ReplyDelete