Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 2, 2016

Coffee Time Layout

Today I have a double page layout to share over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I am totally loving all of the coffee themed Shoptastic Cuties and thought they would make a fun layout page.  I used the Coffee Pot Cutie, the Togo Coffee Cutie and the Coffee Cup Cutie.  I also used the Coffee Cup Cutie to cut out the smaller togo cups by shrinking them down and adding a heart in the center.
I went to my stash of goodies and found a chipboard clock and some doilies which all coordinated perfectly with my layout.  The title was cut from the Designer's Calendar and Reminisce Accent Cricut cartridges.  Each of the words for the title were on a different cartridge.  I also cut out a coffee themed tag from the Summer Celebrations cartridge.
A bit of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine was used to accent my layout page.  The finishing touch was a journaling tag and some kraft paper flowers with bling centers.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!
Challenges:

11 comments:

  1. I am not a coffee drinker, but this sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These just may be the cutest pages ever!! I love it, Sukie!! Those little faces are so absolutely adorable!! The colors, the details...it's the perfect coffee-themed pages!! Love them my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sukie!
    This LO is so ADORABLE!!!!!!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so much fun! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These elements are so adorable Sukie, I love your laout, so fun!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That layout is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay this has to be the cutest LO EVER!!!!! You are now crowned the QUEEN of cute LO's. I love this.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Sunny Day Crafting ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE, CUTE, CA-UUTE!!! This is simply adorable and what fantastic papers! Awesome Layout!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Sweet Sukie... only YOU would make me want to hug a scrapbook page! :o) This is darling and I love it to sparkly bits. All of the coffee-inspired goodies are perfection. The cute ones make my heart dance and the elegant ones make my heart dreamy-sigh. (I am such a coffee person!) The clock, doilies, and Chocolate Truffle twine coordinate so beautifully. Amazingly precious work, my friend. Have a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is the cutest layout Sukie!!! I LOVE the coffee theme! You "nailed" this my friend! The cuts are so darn cute and love the adorable faces! Totally crack me up!!! GREAT DESIGN!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is some serious CUTENESS my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete