Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 15, 2016

DCWV - Hooray Layout

Hello!  Today I am sharing my first project as a design team member for DCWV!  I am super excited and honored to be part of such a talented DT!  My single page 12x12 layout was created with the Confetti Stack available at Joann Stores.  This stack is a festive assortment of prints and is perfect for celebratory projects.  The solid coordinating papers are from the Jeweled Toned Textured stack available at Michaels.
I did a lot of fussy cutting for my layout page on the cupcake squares and also for the individual cupcakes on the banners.  This stack makes it so easy to cut out the different elements and add them to a project.  A few tiny adhesive dots were used as an accent on the banner.  The "Hooray" title was cut from the tag page and lined up under the rows of cupcakes.  The finishing accent was the small tag in the corner.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. Scrumptious layout. If I took a picture of me every time I was eating ice cream, I would need more than one page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you my friend! Well deserved!! I love your Super FUN layout!!
    TOTALLY cute my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again, Sukie!! I'm so happy for you!! You always showcase the DCWV papers perfectly!! Your layout is amazing!! I love the design!! It's festive and fun!! Those cupcakes are so yummy!! Beautiful job my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Congrats on DCWV! Eeeeeeeeeeee! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my friend. DCWV is lucky to have you as a part of the team. Your LO is as always awesome. Your choice and papers and embellishments are always spot on.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete