Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 13, 2016

Father's Day Card

Hello, today I have more of a CAS style card which I created with the DCWV Treasures Stack.  This stack has some gorgeous vintage papers which are perfect for those masculine projects.
I layered a large hand cut flag on the base of my card and added some script paper on top.  The burlap tag was part of the same stack on a sheet of tags.  I love having those sheets as part of the paper stack, it makes it so easy to put a project together.  The "dad" letters were fussy cut from the large hand cut flag and popped up on foam for added dimension.  The small heart tag was embellished with a couple of copper brads.  A bit of Totally Natural Trendy Twine was the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Sukie!! I love the papers!! The burlap tag adds such fabulous texture!! Perfect card to celebrate a dad!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. >Love the burlap tag. Perfect for Father's Day.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Fun layers and awesome papers~perfect card for Father's Day!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Father's Day card. I like that burlap tag...neat that it was part of the stack.

    ReplyDelete