Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 9, 2016

Hello Card

Today I have a sweet card to share which I created for a friend.  I used the soon to be retired Paris Girls cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  The girls face was stamped with the Peachy Keen Fashionista Face Assortment Stamps.  I added some bling to the girl since my girlfriend is always "decked out" with her make up and jewels.
The papers are from the DCWV Navy and Coral Stack, I fussy cut the frame from the same stack and layered it with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Just Sayin' (retired) stamp set.  I added a couple of small flowers to the frame.  Some Cotton Candy Trendy Twine was the perfect finishing accent on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenge:

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and beautiful, Sukie!! I love the girl on the scooter!! That face is just perfect!! The colors are gorgeous!! Your friend will love this!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! and Congrats on the new button! wink wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very excited!

      Delete
  3. Sweet Sukie, this is gorgeous! Your fashionista, girly-girl friend is going to treasure this always. :o) You have made this cut file even lovelier with her fancy PK face and pearly accents. The fussy-cut frame is so pretty and I love the Cotton Candy twine. Beautifully designed as always, my dear friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie and I sure do like that medallion-like frame. Thank you for joining our “June Sketch” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the little pink scooter!!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scooting by here to say this is sure one CUTE CARD!!! Love the adorable image.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so SWEET! She is adorable!! I love it my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Sukie, this is adorable! I love that scooter - so cute!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Die Cuttin’ Divas.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!!! Love that scooter!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this scooter gal. Thanks for joining in our fun at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness, how cute is this?! I love you adorable scooter girl~that face is perfect! Super cute Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete