Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 27, 2016

Ice Cream Happy Birthday

Today I have a birthday card to share created with the Shoptastic Cuties - Ice Cream Cone from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  This cutie was perfect for a fun birthday card I created for a crafty design team sister.  I totally forgot to share this card on my blog even though I mailed it out quite some time ago.  I went for a pink theme for my card which is pretty much my go to favorite color.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Ice Cream Social (retired) stamp set which was stamped on a hand cut flag.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Your birthday card is adorable Sukie! I love the colors and that face..cracks me up! FUN design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! That ice cream cone is so adorable!! It totally makes me smile!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card! I still have it hanging on my magnet Board!!! LOOOVE how cute it is! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sukie, this is the sweetest birthday card! Nothing is more festive than pink and polka dots! :o) The ice cream melts my heart (ha!) with her darling face and sparkly scoop. The waffle cone is amazing and I love the punniness! You always use the most darling cut files. Beautifully done, my friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is TOO stinkin CAUTE!!I love ice cream...lol
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG waht a cute, fun, YUMMY card Sukie. I love that face.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete