Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 6, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Hello!  Today I have a single page 12x12 layout to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring some Totally White Trendy Twine.  My husband and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary a couple of weeks ago so I wanted to create a layout page for a picture of us.  I found these gorgeous papers in the DCWV Everlasting Love Stack.  I stayed with the sparkle and shine theme and added lots of bling and glittery flowers throughout the page.
Some Totally White Trendy Twine was swirled and looped as an accent.  The twine was also added to the tags.  I stamped a heart on the White Metal Rimmed Tag.  A coordinating doily was tucked in behind the papers.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the twine and metal tag used on my layout along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout with all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary (a little late)!! Your layout is so elegant and gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the design and the beautiful papers you used!! The flowers and bling are perfect touches!! Stunning my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! Stunning and beautiful! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Layout!! Happy 25th Anniversary!! Wow that is simply amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Congrats on 25, I'm celebrating my 19th in July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Late Anniversary Sukie! How wonderful for you & your Husband! Your layout is simply GORGEOUS and is perfect for your 25th Wedding Picture to fit right in!
    Beautifully done! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary Sukie! I love your layout! The papers are so pretty and the flowers are gorgeous! Awesome job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous LO Sukie!!!!
    Love all the extra details you added!!!
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so gorgeous! I just love your layouts and this one is fabulous! The background paper is beautiful and the flowers and twine are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary, Sukie! I wish you and your hubby continued love and happiness. :o) Your layout for the special occasion is perfection... it is sweet elegance! I continue to love your work with this paper collection and will forever marvel at your sweet twine usage! The flowers are gorgeous, the doily is stunning, and my heart swoons over the black flourishes. Exquisite work, my sweet and talented friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning my fiend. Love the papers and design.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! And happy 25 years!!

    ReplyDelete