Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

June 20, 2016

Trendy Twine Design Day

Happy Monday!  I have a simple treat box to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today featuring a Small Take Out Box and a bit of Totally White Trendy Twine.  I tucked in a gift card inside of the take out box and filled the box up with some crinkle cut shred.  I used the DCWV Watercolor Stack to create a belly band for the box and tied it with the twine.  The Totally White twine was the perfect contrast.
This gorgeous flower is a Spellbinders die created from the DCWV Jewel Toned Textured Stack.  The different shades of pink on the back and front of the paper and a bit of inking gave the flower some dimension.
Head on over to the store to check out this fun treat packaging and twine.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like the flower you created for the top of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love how you decorated the box!! The flower is so beautiful!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your box is so pretty! I love that flower on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project!! I love the details and those colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant & Beautiful!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful treat box. Love that stunning rose. Perfect for someone special.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! That flower is stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sukie! What an amazing way to recycle a take out box! I love the big blossom on the top, this would make a fabulous gift or a storage container! Very creative and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Sukie, I am so thankful to be leaving you bloggie love! Oh how I've missed visiting your blog. This packaging is so gorgeous! The belly band is a thing of beauty! I love the dark base with pops of floral love. :o) Speaking of which, the blossom perched on top is stunning! I love your choice of using the jewel tone stack, especially with the airy design of the die. Stunning work, my dear friend! You are amazing. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! I love that big, beautiful flower! SO pretty and such a fun idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty treat! Gorgeous colors and a gorgeous flower!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete