Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 14, 2016

DCWV - Hello Darling Layout

Hello! Today I am sharing a single page 12x12 layout over on the DCWV blog.  I created my layout with the new Blush Stack available at AC Moore. This stack is a beautiful mix of soft pinks and whites with gold foil accents.  When I saw the elegant papers I knew I had to create a layout page.
To create my layout, I layered the speckled pink and gold in the center of the floral page and added a photo mat.  The photo mat was the focal point of lots of embellishments.  The tags were all fussy cut from the tag page which was part of the stack.  I simply added some coordinating washi tape, paper flowers, bling and some twine accents with Posy Trendy Twine.  The trio of flowers were also fussy cut and popped up on foam dots for added dimension.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Sukie!
    Another FABULOUS LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Layout! Those papers are gorgeous and you did an amazing job putting it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Sukie, this is stunning!! I love the papers!! You've showcased them perfectly!! The layout and details are perfect!! Elegant and gorgeous my friend!! I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, this is just gorgeous! Oh how I wish we had an AC Moore store~I don't even think their is one in my state?! The details are fabulous and I just love the flowers~Looks perfect my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... this is just BEAUTIFUL! That paper looks amazing and you've done it so much justice..... I so LOVE your Layout! It's really gorgeous! Now I need to move to a state that sells this paper!!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete