Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 21, 2016

DCWV - Life Moments Layout

Hello!  I am excited to share another layout page today over on the DCWV blog which was created with the new Modern Metallics Stack available at AC Moore.  I am a huge fan of scrapbooking and when I saw these gorgeous black and white papers accented with gold I was immediately inspired to create a layout.  My layout started with the black and white striped paper which was layered with the heart patterned paper.  The hearts were the theme for the rest of my layout page.
I broke up the black and white stripes by adhering some gold washi tape along the bottom of the layout.  I used a tag from the tags page and cut out the words from the sentiment page and layered each word on some metallic paper so they would pop.  The tag was accented with a bow cut from the Cricut Pretty Packages cartridge.  The title was cut from the Sophisticated cartridge.  All of the circles, hearts and sequins were cut with dies and scattered on the page.  A bit of gold ribbon was used as an accent on the tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and stunning, Sukie!! I love the papers!! You've showcased them perfectly!! The details you added are fabulous!! Love this my friend!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the touch of gold!! A stunning layout with such beautiful details my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a BEAUTIFUL Layout Sukie! Those papers really stand out and shine!!! Fabulous design & details! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is so eye catching! The bold prints and colors really make it pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Suike, this is so elegant! I really love the pop of gold! It looks fantastic~The tag is darling and love, love the title!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete