Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 6, 2016

Let's Veg Out Layout

Today I have a single page layout to share over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  My layout was inspired by the adorable Shoptastic Cuties - Tomato Cutie and Cucumber Cutie from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I am so happy to have my tomato garden back this summer so I wanted to create a layout page to memorialize it.  I found the perfect papers from the DCWV Watercolor Florals stack to use for my layout.  Looking at the pictures of the layout, the cucumber looks a bit like the hornworms that are often seen around tomato plants.
The tools and sign were cut from the Cricut Freshly Picked cartridge.  The grass along the bottom was punched with the Fiskars Grass punch and the fence was punched with Martha Stewart Fence punch. Some wood grain washi from my stash was used as an accent.  I embellished the tag, sign and tools with a bit of Lime Orangesicle Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was some paper flowers with bling.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. You are so creative, Sukie!! This is fabulous!! That tomato and cucumber make me smile!! The details are perfect as always!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just sooo DANG CUTE! LOVE the oranges and greens... Super sweet layout!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sukie, this fills my heart with joy! What a darling way to preserve your garden. The tomato and cucumber are adorable beyond words.. I think the tomato is asking for a hug. ;) The sweet flower cluster is gorgeous and I love the punny sign. And of course your papers are always so pretty. Gorgeous work as always, my dear friend. Thank you for the sweet inspiration. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete