Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 28, 2016

May Your Day Be Magical

Hello!  I have a sweet card to share today created with the Pretty Ponies cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I stamped the face with the Peachy Keen Happy Family Emoji Face Assortment Stamps.  A few accents with my white gel pen were the perfect finishing touch on the pony's face.
The doily behind the pony was cut with a Sizzix die and inked on the edges.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Happily Ever After (retired) stamp set.  The patterned paper is from the DCWV Brights and Basics Stack.  A bit of washi tape and a few enamel dots were the finishing touch on my card.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable card, Sukie!! I love the pretty pony!! The face is so sweet!! Gorgeous papers, too!! Love this my friend!! It so makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so SWEET Sukie! I just love the little butterflies... Pretty paper & Design!!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Sukie, this is gorgeous! What a stunning pony.. I love her sweet butterflies and sparkling details. She is just stunning. The doily and enamel dots make such a soft background for her. :o) The background paper is as whimsical as the cutie pie and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect. This will bring endless joy to the recipient! Beautifully designed as always, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so adorable! I love the darling pony and fun colors! Arya would flip over this card:)
    Have a great wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is one magical card my friend. Too cute. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete