Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 5, 2016

Oriental Trading - Summer Fun

Hello Crafty Friends!  Since we are in full gear for summer I wanted to share a little hidden treasure about Oriental Trading.  They have so many amazing products to use for summer get togethers and events.  I know I love to add special touches with some table accents and decor.  Here are a few ideas from Oriental Trading that I totally adore and will be using myself!

This is a great way to hold those yummy ice cream treats for the kiddos so they don't melt all over their hands.  We adopted this idea for our 4th of July party.  Head over to the Party Supplies Store for more ideas like this.
I have a 50th birthday party to plan for my husband so I know I will be heading over to check out some centerpieces ideas along with table decor.  Aren't these plates so much fun?  There's all kinds of supplies for specific birthday themes, check out the Birthday Party Supplies.

The candy buffet is so perfect to add to any type of event including birthdays, weddings and holidays.   I'm thinking of using the masculine products for my husband's 50th birthday next month. Since he loves treats, I know this will be a hit.  There are lots of goodies available in the Candy Shop.
With back to school right around the corner, there are so many amazing resources available for teachers.  I have 3 teachers in my immediate family who use Oriental Trading for their classrooms. Classroom decor and organization during the late summer is a must to be ready for the kids to return back to school.  Lots of Teacher Supplies, Classroom Resources are available.
There so many fun ideas for projects, parties and recipes, head on over to the DIY section and check them out.  Oriental Trading is really the "go to" place for so many summer products, supplies and resources.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the summery ideas my friend!! I could go for one of those ice cream cones right now!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, what a fabulous collection of summertime fun! It's only natural that a stellar designer like yourself can always find the sweetest of party ideas. :o) Thank you for sharing them, Sukie! Have a beautiful night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete