Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 19, 2016

Pink isn't Just a Color . . .

Today I have a fun card to share which was created with the Tropical Birds file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  I love this cool flamingo with her shades.  I tucked in a paper flower above her glasses to give her a more of a girly appearance.
The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Tiny Treasures (retired) stamp set.  I thought it was so perfect for my card.  I finished off my card with a few enamel dots.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This totally makes me smile!! I love the flamingo!! The flower is a perfect touch!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What beautiful papers, too!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, but I love that sentiment!
    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper CUTE Sukie!!! This is a HAPPY CARD and the sentiment just goes PERFECTLY! Love it!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete