Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 11, 2016

Trendy Twine - Enjoy the Little Things Layout

Hello!  Today I have a single page 12x12 layout to share over on the Trendy Twine blog featuring some gorgeous Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine.  The combination of Red, White and Blue twine coordinated perfectly with the papers from the new DCWV Coastal Stack.  The red papers are from the DCWV Textured Border Brights Stack.  Although this is not a patriotic layout, I have a great family picture from 4th of July that I will be adding to this page.
I accented the double tag on my layout with a Chevron Trendy Page Dot and adhered more twine to it.  The twine was also used to accent the sentiment tag, photo mat and banner on my layout.  I cut out a few circles using doily dies and mixed in a few die cut stars.  The finishing touch was a sprinkling of enamel dots.
Remember to check out the gorgeous twine and craft supplies available in the store.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

9 comments:

  1. A very pretty page! I love all the ways you have added the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the layering and the papers you used!! You always add the perfect details!! This is spectacular my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great page!! I love the pretty banner and the tags! Great way to use this Trendy Twine too!! Way to think outside the box friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Layout design is Fabulous Sukie... Such pretty paper and elegance.... Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Sukie, this is gorgeous! The Coastal stack looks amazing.. and of course you're showcasing it to sheer perfection. :o) The bunting is darling and I love that pretty border trim you added. The varying doilies are darling and I love your sentiments. Not only are your pages always sweet and beautiful, but also filled with inspiring words. There are so many ways to be blessed by your heartfelt creations! Stunning work, my dear friend. Have a sparkly evening. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a Gorgeous layout my friend!! Fun use if the twine and trendy page dot!
    I absolutely adore the tags, banner and pretty border.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great red, white and blue layout! I love the iridescent foil on that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Sukie, what a gorgeous layout! Love all the great details, the lace border and doily are great touches!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete