Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 4, 2016

Trendy Twine - Memory Keeping

Today we have a special post over on the Trendy Twine blog to share some "memory keeping" projects.  My favorite way to keep memories is to create layout pages.  I can get lost in my craft room for hours just playing with paper and embellishments.  I love having scrapbooks to look through with so many memories of my family.  For my project, I created a single page layout with the new DCWV Boho Style Stack.  This paper has a lot of pretty copper accents.
The papers coordinated perfectly with the Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.  I used the twine to accent my photo mat, the sentiment tag and the journaling tag.  I love the texture twine adds to my projects. I also used a Trendy Page Dot to accent my journaling tag.  A bit of copper and white washi was adhered along the top of the page and also to the bottom of the photo mat.  A few sparkly gems were sprinkled at the top of my layout page and also to the centers of the flowers on the sentiment tag.
Please head over to the Trendy Twine blog to check out all of the amazing projects created by my design team sisters.  Also, remember to check out the gorgeous twine and craft supplies available in the store.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

9 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful LO!! Love the pretty twine and the trendy page dots! I love the lovely DP by DCWV. Awesome job my friend!!
    Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful! That doily paper is my favorite out of that paper stack and you chose the perfect twine and embellishments to go with it! You are the master of LO's! Wonderful job.
    Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Sukie!! I love the beautiful papers!! You showcase them perfectly!! The design and details are fabulous!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sukie, you always do such an awesome job with your layouts. You add so many pretty details to each one. Must be so fun to go back and look at all of them later.

    Thanks so much for being part of the Trendy Gals.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Pretty Layout Sukie! The paper is fantastic and I just adore the Layout design.... so Cool.... Fabulous my friend! Have a Happy 4th! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, love your layout! Those colors are just gorgeous and I love the way you used the Twine!! Awesome job Friend!! :) I hope you are having a great 4th of July weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute layout Sukie! The DCWV papers are so cute and I love the twine! The little tag is so fun to! Cute, cute design!
    Happy 4th!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Sukie, this is gorgeous! What a beautiful paper collection... the colors are so pretty for summer and fall. :o) The copper accents are so pretty. Your design is lovely! I adore the sweet little banners and the stunning tag to record some of those precious details that ignites your desire for scrapbooking. Fabulous work, my talented friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete