Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 25, 2016

Trendy Twine - You are my Anchor

Happy Monday!  I have a favor bag and tag to share over on the Trendy Twine blog today.  I created my project with a Red Chevron bag which is the perfect size to add a gift card too.  I created a tag with the DCWV Coastal Stack which coordinated perfectly with the Stars & Stripes twine.
The layered sentiment tag was cut using a Spellbinders die and stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Anchors Away (retired) stamp set.  I used my Cricut Explore to cut the anchor out 3 times in the different colors layering it for some dimension.  The anchor was also embellished with some more twine.
Check out the gorgeous twine and craft supplies available in the store.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome treat bag and love all the layers. Great job Sukie!
    Have a good day.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is fabulous, Sukie!! I love the design and the papers you used!! The twine looks amazing!! Beautiful my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, this is adorable~ I am lovin' the chevron little bag and the tag is perfect! Fun twine color to...just adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the classic color combo.... Beautiful Gift card! The design is perfect!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag! Love that sentiment and those colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Sweet Sukie! I am attempting another return to crafting and commenting... it seems I only manage one week before pain sets in too deeply. It is frustrating, but I am thankful to be visiting you today. Your favor bag and tag are gorgeous! The patterns are so bold and I adore your darling anchor. The sentiment is fabulous and you always use the perfect twine for every project. :o) I love how the twine winds around the anchor. The sweet little clothespin warms my heart. Beautifully done, my dear friend. Your work brings me such joy. Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful combination of prints and textures on this project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful bag. Love the papers and images.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete