Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

July 12, 2016

You're my Boo Card

Hello!  Today I have a fun card to share with my newest Peachy Keen Stamps.  There are lots of new Emoji face stamps available over at Peachy Keen Stamps.  I used the Zippy Emojis Face Assortment Stamps for the sweet monkey.  She was cut from the Girl Monkeys cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs.
The monkey was layered on a handcut flag.  I embellished my flag with some Raspberry Sorbet Trendy Twine and a Chevron Trendy Page Dot.  A few scattered flowers were also added to the flag. The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Designers Choice 2 (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Challenge:

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this totally makes me smile, Sukie!! She's so sweet!! I love that face!! What a happy card this is!! I love the sentiment, too!! Have a great day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Sukie, this little cutie pie is bursting with character! Her face is adorable and I love how you accessorized her. :o) The colors are so pretty and I adore those teeny tiny flowers! This is filled with sweetness and must have been such fun to make. Lovely work, my dear friend! Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH.. it could NOT get any cuter than this! I so LOVE that sweet monkey with that adorable emoji face.... I saw those stamps at peachy keen and now I know I HAVE to have them!!! Super cute Sukie!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Love your winking little monkey-girl!

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable cut and I love the layout! Thanks for joining in our 100th Challenge at Cut it Up!

    ReplyDelete