Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 1, 2016

Beach Day Layout

Today I have a fun layout page to share over on the KaDoodle Bug Designs blog.  I was digging through my papers and found the DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack in my stash which was perfect for the background papers.  I used the Fiskars Boundary Waters Punch to add waves to my page. The beach scene was created with the Beach Day Bears cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs. I used the Peachy Keen Teddy Bear Face Stamps for their faces. The sun was stamped with the new Peachy Keen Lifers Emoji Face Stamps.
I used my white gel pen to do a lot of doodling on all of the paper piecings to accent them.  I also used some Twisted Blue Berry Trendy Twine to accent my layout page.  A sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Beach Bums (retired) stamp set was tucked in behind the photo mat.  A couple of scalloped circles cut with my Spellbinders dies and a journaling tag finished off my layout.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute. Love the images and all the doodling. Too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Sukie!! I love the adorable bears!! So cute!! The papers are one of my favorite stacks from DCWV!! Your details are always perfect...I love the banners at the top!! That sun totally makes me smile!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout just makes me happy! I'm smiling ear to ear right now... it's just adorably cute and those bears are so CUTE! LOVE it! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I SO love this! The pattern papers are so fun and look at the adorable bears and even that happy sun! It totally makes me smile!Your layouts are the best Sukie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Sukie, how do you manage to always create such darling and heartwarming layouts? :o) The bears couldn't be sweeter and I love the happy paper you chose! The entire design exudes the sunshiny happiness of summer. :o) The sentiment is perfect and I love how even the sun has personality. Beautifully done, my friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layout is darling! I have never seen the Tahiti Beach stack, but it was perfect for your LO! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete