Click here for Blogger tutorials, premade templates, free blog templates and custom blog designs »

August 4, 2016

DCWV - August Stack-a-holic Challenge

Hello!  There's a new Stack-a-holic Challenge over at DCWV for August.  There's a new challenge every month with both a card sketch and a layout sketch.  I was inspired by the card sketch to create this sparkly card!  The base of my card is from the DCWV Embossed Kraft Cards.  I used the DCWV Kraft & Gold Stack available at AC Moore to create my card, such a pretty combination.  I went with the polka dot and stripes them for my card.
I layered a hand cut flag on the die cut circle and stamped it with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms More Mini Messages (retired) stamp set.  A few large sequins were the finishing touch on my card.
Here is the sketch my layout was based off:
 There is also a layout sketch available to create a layout page:
Head on over to DCWV to check out the design team projects and for the details on how enter this month's challenge for a chance to win a DCWV stack. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fantastic day!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Sukie, this is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! The gold looks amazing!! What a stunning card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning and I agree with Lisa very elegant card. The papers are fabulous. Love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love all of the gold!! Absolutely stunning!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Sukie, this is breathtakingly beautiful! The elegance makes for such a regal birthday card.. the recipient will treasure this work of art. The metallic gold paper mixed with sequins makes for a festive celebration... and completely mesmerizing. Gorgeous work of art, my dear friend. You are forever inspiring! Have a beautiful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so PRETTY & Elegant Sukie! LOVE Kraft & Gold together... beautiful card! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gold shine on kraft!! Your card is gorgeous, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that gold shine on kraft!! Your card is gorgeous, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great take on this month's sketch challenge! We really must think alike with our kraft/gold color combos this month LOL!

    ReplyDelete